The compound Phosphatidylserine may sound new and unfamiliar, but this is just an amino acid derivative and is produced in our bodies naturally. The supplement wisepowder Phosphatidylserine helps our body get this phospholipid as it makes up a huge part of our brains, but our diet may not offer it in the required quantity. Also, as we age, the levels of Phosphatidylserine start decreasing, which hampers our brains’ proper functioning. The communication of messages and signals between the nerve cells is adversely affected when the levels are down.
The need for this chemical in our body
- Phosphatidylserine helps in the process of apoptosis. In simple words, it works as a signaling agent linked to cell death and contributes to the growth of the human body.
- It optimizes the functions of various brain cells in specialized processes, homeostatic, and maintenance.
- It holds the cell membranes together to hold the proteins and other constituents in the right place.
- It helps improve immunity, helps in sleeping, and overall well-being of the human body and brain.
The health benefits of the supplement
The wisepowder Phosphatidylserine is just the right supplement that people should take for a healthier and quality life. It has a great overall impact on people’s health and has the potential to contribute to your quality of life.
The benefits of taking this supplement are:
- The intake of this supplement can reduce the age-related deterioration of mental capabilities. People do not have to worry about aging anymore. It also contributes to enhancing attention, focus, skills, and memory retention as well.
- It also improves athletic performance. It boosts productivity in work, pieces of training, and even jogging or cycling by decreasing fatigue and pain.
- It helps in fighting depression and suppresses the suicidal thoughts, anxiety, and other symptoms.
- It is embarrassing to forget things, but as we age, we tend to go through this period when even obvious stuff like what day of the week is, etc., starts getting difficult to remember. However, wisepowder Phosphatidylserine aids in age-related memory loss.
- It sharpens the thinking skills and helps in improving the cognitive brain functioning. The brain’s thinking capability deteriorates because of aging, decrease in volume of the brain, and even reasons like anxiety and stress. Phosphatidylserine can sharpen thinking and memory by eliminating these issues.
- People who suffer from Alzheimer’s disease find it very hard to carry out even everyday tasks. This disease leads to the ultimate death of brain cells. As a result, the patient suffers from dementia or the decline in the thinking ability. Even the social and behavioral skills are affected adversely, leading to a disruption in carrying out a normal self-reliant life. This supplement like wisepowder L-threonate helps such people in regaining those skills and abilities in six to twelve weeks. However, the sooner one starts taking the supplement, the easier it is to recover.
The supplement wisepowder Phosphatidylserine has several advantages, and the best part is that it has almost no side effects if taken in a proper dose. This reinstates all the fact that it is a very productive supplement.